I recently purchased my first laptop (Macbook Air) When I’m on the road, I sometimes need to do some picture editing, and file transfers as my hobby of freelancer photographer. My Macbook Air is perfect for the job. It’s essential for me to have quick and secure access to my home computer from anywhere around the world. That’s why I tried to find a easy way to create secure access to my home network. I tested few VPN server programs that’s out there, but I didn’t find easy way to configure and set them up.
After a few hours of hassle I found very promising website (www.yazsoft.com) that had just the product I was looking for. ShareTool 2 is exclusively for Mac OS X 10.5.8 and later, ShareTool is hands down, the fastest, easiest, and most secure way to access your Bonjour services from anywhere in the world.
With ShareTool, you would be able to:
- encrypt all of your web traffic and route it through your home network.
- browse the web securely,
- listen to your entire home iTunes music library,
- iTunes Home Sharing fully supported across the internet,
- control the screen of any of your home computers,
- grab that important file you forgot to bring with you,
- connect to your FileMaker Pro database,
- connect to your complete home iPhoto library,
- print on your home network,
- and a whole lot more.
I think the coolest extra feature in this product is that it allows me to access my home computer (iMac) iPhoto Library & iTunes music collection anywhere around the world. For more info go to the company website and check it out. I highly recommend this app for everyone!